1.Domestic employment service.
2.Passport document processing service.
3.Sending labor service for Thai employer who want to import labor in various industries.
4.Provide the MOU documents to work legally in Thailand for labor with employer.
5.Provide the Japanese language training and sending labor to work in Japan.
Labor Selection Process
The source of labor comes from within the country, in which the company has established a regular branch in each province, in order to be a recruitment labor in each province and has to explain the conditions for preparing to work abroad.
1. Labor recruitment announcement according to various condition from factory which has given details in the interview by the Lao labor law.
2. Check the necessary documents according to the conditions from the Article 1.
3. Health checkup according to the international standards that will be sent to work.
4. Skill test according to the conditions from the factory (There are some cases that employer will participate in labor skill testing).
5. Prepare the documents that are necessary.
Health examination procedures
Health checkup according to the international standards that will be sent to work.
Japanese language training and Japanese culture before arrive in Japan
Skill Training Center
Laos is the one of countries in Southeast Asia that has no land line to the sea but Laos is rich in natural resources. Developing economy is developing step by step; in which, there are various
vocational training centers such as:
1. Park Parsack Vocational Training School
2. Lao-German Vocational Training School
3. Lao-Korea Vocational Training Center
4. Ponpanao Vocational Training Center of the Ministry of Labor and Welfare in Vientiane capital
5. Lao-Korea collage
In addition, there are many training centers in each province.
These training centers are all taught as the international standards because there are experts who are volunteers from abroad to provide training in these fields and to be ready to work in various places.
The necessary documents for working abroad
1. It is necessary to have a clear workplace which recognized by the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare of the country that accepts the labor.
2. It is necessary to have a valid passport for 3 years or more.
3. It is necessary to obtain a certificate from a private vocational training center or government.
4. It is necessary to have a labor card of the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare.
5. It is necessary to obtain a permit for working overseas of the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare.
6. It is necessary to obtain the working visa issued by the State Department.
7. In order to sending labor, it is necessary to formally sign a labor contract between Lao Labor Promotion Co., Ltd and the employer's company in the host country on an international boundary.